@beaver A beaver has got to do what a beaver has got to do. 🀷

Hello 🎩

In an attempt to have a more welcoming experience for new users, we have taken some steps to HIDE certain content from the Federated timeline.

Nothing is blocked - so you can still follow whatever you like, but certain NSFW content will only show if you are following the account.

See here for the full list of hidden domains and our policy on blocking vs hiding content: oslo.town/about/more#blocking


Instead of a normal parade there's a parade of boats! πŸ‡³πŸ‡΄ #17mai #norge #norway

πŸ‘‹ Welcome to a new member: @stenar

Hope you find some nice people to follow on .

is cancelled? Unlikely.

Marching band practice the day before 's national day :norway_fb: 🎺

Here ye, here ye! 🎩

Due to the most recent account registrations being spam accounts, the switch has been flipped and new sign ups require approval. βœ…

Real people posting real toots are welcome here πŸ‘‹ but spammers will be rejected πŸ™…β€β™€οΈ

Goodnight πŸŒƒ

No offence, but a stroll around Oslo town when there’s no tourists and few people is quite nice.

🌧️ Heavy rain in town today β˜”

⚠️ Take care when driving and watch out for big puddles πŸ’¦

@tho I was doing well until I learnt that only indexes 0.3% of the web. How do I access the other 99.7% ???

Hello everyone 🎩

How are you all doing today?

Show more
Ditt lokale sosiale nettverk β€” oslo.town

An online home for the people of Oslo, Norway πŸ‡³πŸ‡΄ but a gateway to the world.